Monday, August 11, 2008

Love, Wangyal and

I have a three year old son; at the age of three it’s difficult for him to understand when I tell him that I love him and how important he is to me and my life.

So I am writing this for him, especially for him. Maybe when he gets a little older he will understand and say, “Hey my mom truly loved me.” Alright, so Wangyal, when you learn to say something more than just ABC you are gonna know how much mommy actually loves you.

Becoming a mother at a young age can very tiring, mothering is some sort of an art. You gotta be good at what you do; being a full-time mother is the highest paid job since your salary is wisdom and love. I am just a mother trying to figure out what mothering is all about at the moment. T he moment you were born, the mother in me was born too, the mother in me never existed before, and the woman in me did exist but never the mother.

Some mothers are kissing mothers and some are scolding mothers, but the love is always there, and most mothers kiss and scold together. (I hope the latter wasn’t more in my case) From the day I have become a mother, I have never really left my thoughts at home, and my mind is occupied with you all the time.

I keep wondering if you got your diapers changed, if you are watching too much of Johnny Bravo and Tom & Jerry. Or eating too much of granny’s Kewa datshi instead or your cereals. Basically I am never alone in my thoughts, you are always there. I always have to think twice, one for myself and one for you.

You have been my best friend, when ever I was sad, I have spoken to you. Before you, your granny was my best friend. She is a poem I will never be able to write, though everything I write is a poem to her...hahaha You are a little darling who has changed me and my life for the better ofcourse. Now that I have you in my life, I possibly cannot imagine a life without you.

Every one in the family loves you, for that matter even your drunk uncles love you. Uncle DG is a lazy bum and yet he plays the horse for you.

Uncle Geley is defiantly not a family man with the attitude ‘friends are beyond everything’ but with you he would just get up early to play with you.

Meymey is someone who has always been so stubborn, but with you he has changed his whole philosophy of life.

And Abi, she cant live a single day without seeing you.

This is how much everyone loves you honey!

And yeah I am adding a short paragraph for my good friend Mitra, I keep shouting at him and keep making fun of him. So when he is old with no teeth at all, when his sex life has become nil. He will look back at our good old days and say, “Man Chuki was a hot girl, why couldn’t I see that before when I was young.” (Ha-ha I am writing this because he forced me to add him too)

No comments: