Monday, August 11, 2008

What is my existence to this world?

What is my existence to this world?
I am a subject to the realities of life
My realities seem to be just a dream
How so ever, I maybeThe way I perceive life to be
This is me

Often my past pulls me down
And then my future excites me
Then there is my present
Giving me an existence in this world
A reason to be in the worldNo matter how much I hate it

The biggest irony in this life
Is to smile when things are harsh on you
Just to make yourself believe
That a smile makes a day brighter
It does, for a while
But you just can’t go on smiling forever

My thoughts often remain within me
Subdued inside a person in me
Stubborn as can be but very volatile to
oMaking life be practical and not think positively
Aiming aimlessly too high
And not knowing where she is going

People can often be confusing
I aint no exception
It’s the confused life that makes people explicable
And yet people never try to look within
The outside aint just everything

A bigger world, a bigger life, a bigger person
Lives within every individual

Yet when I still question myself
What is my existence to this world?
I still get no answer
Because the answer is within myself
And until I don’t discover myself
I may never find out.

No comments: