Monday, August 11, 2008

This Broken Heart of Mine!

Heart broken?

Well, this too shall pass eventually, but the most difficult thing is when you are going through the phase. It seriously suck to be heart broken, it’s a horrible feeling. A feeling where you feel the whole world is coming to an end. But trust me that is not the end.

Well, you and I aint the only ones who have been heartbroken. There are many who have been through this. We are not alone; everyone gets their heart broken once in their lifetime. What matters is how long you take to get over it.

Me, I am heartbroken because of many things. Sometimes life just doesn’t seem to go your way. So I just hold my head and feel so depressed, and eventually I have a broken heart, I remain heartbroken for a long time. And the moment something starts going my way, my broken heart is mended.

Who says broken hearts cannot be mended? It’s all a matter of time and yeah, a lot of patience.I am no pundit in getting my heart broken but yes, I have had this only heart of mine broken many a times.

I once had my heart broken because I couldnot see my grandma again. Her death broke my heart because I hurt her just the night before she died.

The other time my heart really broke was when my little brother, my better half got married. Yes, my heart was broken because I was thinking selfishly. To have his wife (believe me she is such a darling) take over as his better half was really heart breaking.

Kay is an old friend, when friendship turns out to be something beyond that everything gets screwed up. I was heart broken because I lost my good friend. He is a tough guy though, I am counting on him to get pass this difficult passage we both have to face.

My heart breaks every time I listen to certain songs which tells you that is either a love song or you might be heartbroken or the songs which gives you the vibes and you just know that certain songs are a part of your life.

I was heart broken when I watched the movie ‘In pursuit of happiness’. It reminded me of myself when I am broke by the second week of each month. Yea, it is suffocating, depressing and seriously heart breaking.

My heart not only broke but I cried when I interviewed a woman for my article, “Battered Wives”. I was heartbroken that her story would cause anyone pain. It should be a source of joy. Her story is a metaphor about how we try to stay in our own little bubbles, we don't let life in, and we don't take the journey of life either.

My heart breaks every time my son falls sick, such a little innocent thing sick. I try to protect him from any thing that would harm him. But when things go beyond my control, I feel helpless, guilty and heart broken

.But most of all I was heart broken when I saw pictures of women carrying children to work. The women were sex workers, and their clients made them work infrount of the children. I have had my heart broken over a lot of things, but like how people truly fall in love once in their life time, my heart truly broke for the first time when I saw those pictures!

3 comments:

david santos said...

Great!!!
Have a nice week.

Tshering Chuki Gyamtsho said...

thank u

wolverine said...

outlandish, yeah life is hard its not just party or pleasure unthinkable things happen and bad thing happen to good one and mistake is part of life and at certain a collection of mistake is only the way that can take us to success, yeah heart break when somebody betray but what we can do live ur life head held high and be positive, anyway its a good article.